Triage Coordinator (6388)
Program: Douglas Young Wellness and Recovery Center
Hours: 20 hours per week. Clinic hours are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm; Thursday 12:00 pm - 8:00 pm.
Pay Rate: $32.64 to $33.65 per hour
Education: Master’s or doctoral degree in a mental health related field, such as Psychology, Social Work and Counseling required
Licensure: Registered or licensed-eligible with the California Board of Behavioral Sciences (BBS) or Waivered Psychologist
As a Triage Coordinator, you will:
- Oversee the urgent walk-in services at the program to ensure timely and accurate admission of new referrals to the program.
- Direct, monitor, and conduct screening and initial assessments for all new and urgent clients.
- Screen and triage clients for risk and safety concerns and provides crisis intervention to ensure client and program safety.
- Provide individual therapy for Medicare insured clients.
- Assist the client in developing client service plan goals and in prioritizing areas of need and steps needed to reach goals established.
- Assist clients with discharge planning and/or care coordination as needed in order to access on-going medical care, community-based resources, and other support services.
- Help maintain internal tracking systems for walk-ins and referrals from other programs.
Additional Qualifications and Skills
- Demonstrates knowledge of psychosocial rehabilitation and recovery-oriented evidence-based and best practices
- High level of ability to screen, triage and assess for risk and safety factors
- High level of ability to accurately diagnose using the DSM criteria
- High level of ability to multi-task and stay calm under pressure
- Those with experience in a walk-in outpatient-based mental health program encouraged to apply
- Proficient computer skills, including MS Office
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Proof of completed COVID vaccination, unless legally exempted
- Able to pass criminal/background clearance
Benefits: CRF provides benefits to help you balance your work life and your personal life. For full-time staff (30 hours or more), we offer...
- 19 days of PTO per year
- 12 paid holidays per year
- Monthly contribution of $100 towards qualified student loan debt
- Choice of medical plans, with minimal employee cost/expenses for you and excellent coverage
- Several dental plan options
- Vision benefits
- Company-paid life insurance and Long-Term Disability
- Tax-Free Flexible Spending for medical/dental/childcare expenses
- Generous retirement plan contributions
- Employee Assistance Plan for you and your family
- Employee discount program, including pet insurance plans
- Paid training and supervision hours are available
- Opportunities for advancement and growth
- Access to student loan forgiveness programs for graduates
CRF inspires and mentors the next generation of mental health professionals!
Douglas Young Wellness and Recovery Center is an adult outpatient program which provides a variety of intervention services to individuals in crisis. We serve individuals with serious mental illness and co-occurring substance abuse disorders. This program is located in the Mira Mesa area of San Diego County.
Our services include initial psychosocial assessments, psychiatric and medication evaluations, ongoing medication support services, limited individual and group counseling, supported housing, care coordination, case management, and linking clients with additional community-based supports.
CRF staff members work together to meet the needs of San Diego County’s residents who are experiencing mental/behavioral health challenges. We offer a diverse, inclusive workplace that fosters personal growth and development. You will work within a collaborative, supportive team structure, learn new ways to provide optimal supports to your clients and help people change their lives for the better!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
*Please mention you saw this ad on JobsInNonprofit.*