Home Health RN-Staff RN Per Visit
Home Health RN-Staff RN Per Visit
As a Home Health Registered Nurse, you will function independently and is responsible for providing patient care in the home setting. You will be responsible for care planning, case management, patient education, wound care, disease management and more in your patients’ home. You will work closely with your patients and their families. You will have the opportunity to work with a cutting-edge remote patient monitoring system allowing you to perform virtual visits. As a nurse on our Home Health team, you will utilize your full scope of nursing skills, including wound and ostomy care, PICC line care, chronic care education and medication reviews.
You will work autonomously with a collaborative and supportive team. This is a multidisciplinary team of medical professionals with various skills, experience, education and specialties all working together through the care management process. This is a team that is there for each other and communicates a lot via phone. They support each other when questions arise and help each other in making sure we provide the best care possible to our patients.
Shift: This position will be paid per visit and be based on an on-call schedule. One weekend per month is required.
- Utilizing the nursing process throughout the provision of patient/family care.
- Coordinating the care of patients and consulting other disciplines of the health care team.
- Facilitating patient care, anticipating patient care needs, individualizing patient care and adjusting or modifying the nursing plan of care as appropriate.
- Collaborating with the medical staff and the other disciplines to provide and enhance patient care.
- Adhering to all nursing policies and standards, and proactively strives to maintain and improve quality outcomes.
Why St. Luke’s Home Care:
- Working in an environment where you are supported by leadership and a team of skilled healthcare professional dedicated to providing the highest levels of care.
- Having the autonomy to set your own schedule and flexibility to meet your personal and family needs, including late start or early ending times.
- State of the art technology including widespread use telemonitoring to ensure positive patient outcomes.
- Commitment to a safe and kind work environment with abundant resources.
- Competitive pay program and top mileage reimbursement rates.
- Opportunities for career advancement and development of your nursing and people skills.
- Saint Luke’s offers competitive salaries and benefits packages to all eligible employees, click here to find out more.
For more than 30 years, Saint Luke's has set the standard for home care and hospice services throughout the Kansas City area. Saint Luke’s Home Care is one of the regions premier providers of a continuum of health care in the home, and led by clinicians with decades of experience in the Home Health and Hospice industry. And as part of Saint Luke’s Health System, we deliver the same high-quality, comprehensive, and compassionate care
Less than 1 year
Registered Nurse (KS) - National Council of State Boards of Nursing (NURSYS), Registered Nurse (MO) - National Council of State Boards of Nursing (NURSYS)
Day (United States of America)
The best place to get care. The best place to give care. Saint Luke’s 12,000 employees strive toward that vision every day. Our employees are proud to work for the only faith-based, nonprofit, locally owned health system in Kansas City. Joining Saint Luke’s means joining a team of exceptional professionals who strive for excellence in patient care. Do the best work of your career within a highly diverse and inclusive workspace where all voices matter.
Join the Kansas City region's premiere provider of health services. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Effective November 1st, 2021, full COVID-19 vaccination is a condition of employment for all Saint Luke’s Health System employees unless a medical or religious exemption is approved.
*Please mention you saw this ad on JobsInNonprofit.*