Per Diem Therapist PT/OT/SLP
Lutheran Home of Southbury Rehab and Skilled Care Center in Southbury, CT is seeking, per diem PRNs, PTs, PTAs, OTs, COTAs and SLP for their therapy team
Lutheran Home of Southbury Rehab and Skilled Care Center, is fully renivated and is located in the heart of Southbury, CT, Lutheran Home of Southbury Rehab is a non-profit, 120-bed location with a strong community reputation and an experienced, cohesive leadership team.
The right candidates will provide services consistent with professional standards and policies. To participate in the development of clinical programs necessary to achieve patient care objectives. This position is delegated the responsibility and accountability necessary to carry out assigned duties in adherence with company mission, values, policies and procedures.
- Provides therapy services in accordance with physician’s orders and accepted professional practices.
- Registered therapists, develop an overall therapy plan of care to include: treatment and medical diagnosis warranting skilled intervention, planned duration and frequency to be provided, short and long term goals functional and measurable that support the discharge plan; per standards of practice, and established guidelines.
- Therapists of all disciplines perform skilled treatments according to established plan of care.
- Documents observations, patient’s response to skilled interventions/treatment programs, degree of progress and notable changes in patient’s condition within specific timeframes.
- Completes all documentation required timely and in accordance with state and federal regulations and policies/guidelines.
- Completes all billing required on the date of the provided skilled services, and in accordance with all state and federal regulations, policies/guidelines.
- Must hold CT license for appropriate discipline: PT, OT, and SLP.
- Must possess strong oral and written communication skills.
- Organizational and analytical skills required.
- Ability to function effectively in multi-faceted systems and to interact effectively with all levels of staff and customers.
- Demonstrates the skill set of time management and organization.
- Demonstrated ability to utilize independent and effective clinical judgment, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
We offer a very competitive pay rate based on experience. We offer high staffing levels with a supportive management team. Please apply through Indeed.
- Long term care
- Rehabilitation center
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Rotating weekends
- Weekends as needed
Work Location: In person
*Please mention you saw this ad on JobsInNonprofit.*