Manager in Training
Challenger is seeking intelligent, hardworking individuals to train for management positions at our Austin campuses. As a manager in training at Challenger you will spend up to 24 months learning all aspects of campus procedure and functioning. This training will include observation, instruction, and hands on experience in classroom teaching and administrative roles across the company.
Upon successful completion of this training program, you will be placed at a campus in one of the following positions: Preschool Director, Elementary Director, or Headmaster.
- Thoroughly learn Challenger’s curriculum, teaching methods, philosophy, and operations
- Maintain a safe and productive school environment for students and staff
- Innovate processes and procedures, learn new skills, and teach others
- Encourage self-reliance, productivity, and independence in those you interact with
- Inspire recognition and value for individuality and inalienable rights
- Enthusiastically participate in all training and learning opportunities
- Be available to work Monday-Friday between 7:00 am – 6:00 pm.
- 4-year college bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Business or education management experience preferred
- Capable of recruiting, training, and managing a staff of educators
- Ability to pass background check
- Completion of pre-employment assessments
- Health Insurance
- Paid time off
- Significant tuition discounts for children and grandchildren
Want to see what it looks like in a Challenger classroom? Check out our videos on challengerschool.com in the curriculum section.
**Please be on the lookout for an email from email@example.com. This email confirms your application submission and provides you with a link to our pre-employment assessment. This assessment must be completed within 72 hours in order for your application to be considered complete. **
*Please mention you saw this ad on JobsInNonprofit.*