Nurse Supervisor - Varied Shifts - Days and Nights- Part Time- Nursing Administration Department- Mannington
Registered Nurse who serves as the administrative representative for all hospital departments during weekends, evenings and night shifts. Responsible for resolving problems which affect any individuals within the hospital with access to department head, physicians and administrative staff as needed. Responsible for the continuity of high-quality standards of nursing care to all patients who may include newborns, children, adolescents and adults of all ages. Monitors personnel performance and maintains cost containment in the absence of the Nursing Managers.
Education & Experience:
- BSN required.
- Evidence of continuing education beyond generic program with emphasis on management, critical care nursing and public relations.
- Progressive nursing leadership roles required.
- Three years' experience as an RN in acute care setting required.
- Experience in a leadership position preferred.
- Current licensure in the State of New Jersey.
- American Heart Association BLS.
- American Heart Association ACLS.
- American Heart Association PALS preferred.
- CPI initial for new hires within 60 days followed by annual de-escalation training provide by Inspira.
- Certification in area of specialty preferred.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Ability to coordinate a variety of activities, establishing priorities for self and others.
- Good judgement in handling problems in decision making and involving administrative and medical staff as needed.
N: Never O: Occasionally ( 80%) Lifting <20lbs>50lbs O Crouching O Reaching F Carrying F Hearing C Walking F Pushing F Talking C Vision C Environmental Conditions: Noise F Varied Temperatures O Cleaning Agents O Noxious odors O Patient Exposure C Operative Equipment F
At Inspira Health, you’ll join with the area’s most dedicated and distinguished team to bring quality and compassionate care to our communities. We focus on clinical excellence, providing evidence-based care to help each patient achieve the best possible outcome. The scope and depth of our network can open many doors for your learning and career growth.
Our charitable nonprofit health care organization serves communities across southern New Jersey. The network, which traces its roots to 1899, comprises three hospitals, a comprehensive cancer center, sleep medicine, cardiac testing, digestive health and wound care, urgent care, imaging and rehabilitation, and primary and specialty physician practices in Gloucester, Cumberland, Salem and Camden counties.
Inspira is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, familial status, disability, liability for service in the Armed Forces of the United States, nationality, sex, gender identity or expression.
*Please mention you saw this ad on JobsInNonprofit.*