Human Resources Director
Three Rivers Community Action is a non-profit agency providing economic opportunities that strengthen individuals, families, and communities in Southeast Minnesota. The agency is seeking an experienced professional to join its leadership team. The Human Resources Director is responsible for directing the operations of the agency’s human resource matters, including recruitment, onboarding/orientation, training, performance management, compensation and benefits, employee relations, affirmative action, safety, and employment law compliance. The director also serves as a member of the agency’s leadership team, responsible for planning, development and implementation of agency level goals, policies and procedures.
The director reports to the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) and supervises 3 positions directly and indirectly. Three Rivers currently has 175+ employees, both full and part-time. The position is located in Zumbrota, with travel required to workplace locations in Goodhue, Wabasha, Rice, and Olmsted counties. The position is full time with benefits. Occasional remote work is possible after successful completion of probationary period. The starting salary range is $90,000-105,000, depending on experience and qualifications.
(Full position description will be shared with applicants selected for in-person interviews; to request full description, call 507-316-0610.)
We encourage you to apply even if you meet some but not all the listed qualifications. Three Rivers has a firm commitment to equity, diversity and inclusion; we encourage applications from those who will help us become a more inclusive organization.
- Bachelor’s degree. Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of five years of progressive experience in human resources.
- Knowledge and proficiency in recruitment strategies, employment laws, compensation and benefits, employee relations practices, OSHA and workers compensation, Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS), data practices, document retention and other human resources generalist activities.
- Strong leadership and managerial skills to motivate, lead and develop a team.
- Extensive organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks with strong attention to detail.
- Self-motivated, confident individual with ability to learn quickly and work both independently and as part of a team.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and commitment to outstanding customer service.
- Experienced in public speaking and demonstrated ability to articulate ideas and work with diverse cultural and economic backgrounds.
- Excellent organizational, process, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams).
- Valid driver’s license and the ability/willingness to travel using personal vehicle within the region and occasionally beyond Southeast Minnesota.
TO APPLY: Complete the online application; attach a cover letter and resume.
Three Rivers is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
*Please mention you saw this ad on JobsInNonprofit.*