Artbeat Studio Coordinator
Purpose. The Purpose of this Agreement is to outline the services (responsibilities and duties) that shall be performed by the Artbeat Coordinator who shall serve in the capacity and role of Artbeat Coordinator.
Term of Agreement. The Term of this Agreement shall commence on _________and will cancel upon termination and/or need of the Artbeat Coordinator position.
Responsibilities. The following responsibilities are expected to be performed and/or upheld by the Artbeat Coordinator:
- Live the mission, vision, and core values of Wood County Society on a daily basis.
- Work alongside and with artists with intellectual and developmental differences to empower them and ignite passion and the human spirit through the arts.
- Effectively communicate and work with individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities and their families.
- Have effective communication between all parties including but not limited to the Program Director of WCS, Executive Director and volunteers.
- Assist in the development and implementation of volunteer services within the Artbeat Studio.
- Assist in creating a positive shopping environment that fosters joy, compassion, abundance, and inclusion of all artist work.
- Assist in creating an artistic atmosphere through creativity, passion, drive, and empathy.
- Assist in product development of artist creative measures including but not limited to creation of wall art, metal art, fabric art, special event art, etc.
- Networking with community agencies, collaborative partners, staff, and artists.
- Securing contractual work with outside organizations and corporations for industrial metalwork, upcycled metal work, artwork, and Art from the Heart Shops.
- Assist and design, create, and modify websites, online shops for Artbeat Studio.
- Graphic Design knowledge and education, preferred.
- Assist in other programmatic missions (CAMP ECHO, Autism Connection Program) to further the mission of the Wood County Society.
- Assist furthering the mission of the Artbeat Studio by organizing and attending at parades, festivals, public art displays, galleries and special events as mutually decided upon between WCS and Artbeat Coordinator.
- Convert written, graphic, audio, and video components to compatible web formats.
- Analyze users need to implement web site content, graphics, performance, and capacity.
- Maintain a safe, healthy, and sanitary environment that foster artistic growth for all participants.
- Adhere to the policies and regulations of the Wood County Society Inc.
Compensation. In full consideration of all services (responsibilities and duties) to be performed by Artbeat Coordinator as described in this Agreement, WCS shall pay Artbeat Coordinator bi-weekly and/or salary for the term of this Agreement.
Ownership of Work Product. As a result of this Agreement, Artbeat Coordinator will create Work Product, including but not limited to, documents, presentations, reports, and the like, physical and/or electronic. All Work Product shall be owned by WCS. Artbeat Coordinator does not maintain any rights to this Work Product and shall turn over all Work Product upon the termination of this Agreement.
Confidentiality. The Artbeat Coordinator agrees that anything that is seen or known during their time under this Agreement shall be kept confidential. The Section remains in full force and effect even after termination of this Agreement by its natural termination or the early termination by either Party. If the Artbeat Coordinator uses information that could be considered a trade secret, confidential or proprietary information of WCS or Artbeat Studio, these entities shall be entitled to monetary and legal compensation, as well as any and all damages that may be available under applicable law. If any court shall rule in favor of WCS or Artbeat Studio in such violation, all attorney’s fees of the entities shall be paid by the Artbeat Coordinator.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion: Artbeat Coordinator will adhere to all non-discrimination policies and respect diversity, equity and inclusive opportunities for all Wood County Society programs and initiatives.
Assignment. The Artbeat Coordinator may not assign the services (responsibilities or duties) required under this Agreement.
Artbeat Coordinator Status. Artbeat Coordinator is acting solely as an Artbeat Coordinator for services outline above and nothing contained in this Agreement shall be deemed or interpreted to constitute the Artbeat Coordinator as a partner, agent, or employee of WCS or Artbeat Studio, nor shall either party have any authority to bind the other.
Standards of Performance. Artbeat Coordinator’s performance under this Agreement shall follow all applicable laws or regulations of the federal, state, and local government.
Reputation and Goodwill. Artbeat Coordinator shall not perform any contracted services in a manner which would be injurious to the reputation and goodwill of WCS and Artbeat Studio.
Entire Agreement. The Parties agree that there are no other agreements or understandings between them relating to the subject matter of this Agreement. This Agreement supersedes all prior agreements, oral or written, between the Parties and is intended as a completed and exclusive statement of the agreement between the Parties. No change or modification of this Agreement shall be valid unless the same be in writing and signed by the Parties.
Written Notice. All notices required or permitted to be given hereunder shall be in writing and may be delivered personally or by Certified Mail- Return Receipt Requested, postage prepaid, addressed to the Party’s address listed above.
Governing Law. This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of the state of West Virginia.
INTENDING TO BE LEGALLY BOUND, the Parties hereto have caused this Agreement to be executed as of the date first above written:
Wood County Society and Artbeat Studio
Artbeat Studio Coordinator
Job Type: Full-time
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
Weekly day range:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
- Arts Degree/Background
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Confidential (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: In person
*Please mention you saw this ad on JobsInNonprofit.*