Rural, behavioral health agency on Oregon’s coast seeks full-time agency Associate Director. This position offers a signing bonus of $8500 and a $3500 relocation stipend. Under the general supervision of the Executive Director, the Associate Director provides administrative supervision and clinical oversight for the agency’s behavioral management team (Clinical Supervisors). Develops goals, objectives, and strategies to meet clinical program targets.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervises and evaluates behavioral health management staff (Clinical Supervisors)
- Works closely with the Executive Director, may assume role in their absence.
- Identifies best behavioral health practices for the agency and for the community; works with the Executive Director and the behavioral management team to identify and implement best behavioral health practices.
- Works to plan and implement programs to respond to Tillamook County consumer needs, including the development of new programs.
- Identifies opportunities or strategies to address organizational challenges.
- Cultivates existing relationships with our regional Behavioral Health Care Network, and local community partner agencies.
- Encourage and support behavioral health management staff to maximize the supervision, support, and productivity of line behavioral health clinician staff.
- Identify workforce challenges and barriers to the implementation of a viable and diverse clinical program; strategize solutions within and outside the agency to address these challenges.
Master’s degree in behavioral health, social work, counseling, nursing, or related health services. Minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience with progressive responsibilities in program administration or supervision. Must present documented experience, training, and ability to supervise and manage within a Community Behavioral Health Program.
- Pursue and/or maintain licensure and addictions certification.
- Previous EMR experience
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment.
Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, 40 hours per week. Days and hours of work are variable, but generally 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. This position may require longer working hours if necessary.
Travel is primarily local, although some out-of-area and overnight travel may be expected. This position does require a valid driver's license.
At TFCC we value our employees and one of the ways that we show that is our amazing benefits package. We offer Dental, Vision and Medical that includes prescription coverage. We have HSA and FSA plans that we pay 90% of; you choose what suits you best. We have 11 paid holidays a year, as well as paid sick leave and vacation time. If you work on these holidays, you are compensated accordingly. Vacation starts out at 8 hours a month and increases with your time here. We also offer a generous retirement program. Our 403(b) is non-contributory, we put in 9% of your salary (whether you contribute or not) and you are vested after 6 months.
Tillamook Family Counseling Center (TFCC) is a comprehensive behavioral health services provider, serving youth, adults, and their families in Tillamook County. The Agency was incorporated as a nonprofit corporation in 1983 and has been successfully operating in Tillamook County since that time. Our trained professional staff is highly qualified to assess client needs and to partner with others to seek solutions. TFCC is certified by the Health Systems Division of the Oregon Health Authority (OHA).
At TFCC we strive to improve the lives of those that live in our community and are committed to making a difference within our community. Become a part of the process and not only help improve the lives of our clients but enrich yours at the same time. We live in a beautiful part of the country, and we believe in having a balance between work and family to have time to enjoy the community around us.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLYING:
If you are interested in this position, please apply online at http://tfcc.bamboohr.com/jobs. Be sure to submit an online application and upload your resume. Any questions, please visit us online at http://tfcc.org or contact us at email@example.com
Tillamook Family Counseling Center is a drug free workplace and equal opportunity employer.
Important Work. Making a Difference. Work with Us.
*Please mention you saw this ad on JobsInNonprofit.*