Presbyterian Homes & Services - Johanna Shored is seeking a full time Human Resources Manager to join our team. The role in this community is classified as a Human Resources Manager III.
The Human Resources Manager develops and implements human resource systems and processes that support both the operational strategies and goals of the campus as well as ensuring consistency with Corporate HR policies and strategies.
REPORTING STRUCTURE: The Human Resources Manager reports directly to the Campus Administrator.
This position works closely with Quality Service Team (QST) members, Site Leader, Director of Regional HR, Central Recruiting and HR Functional Work Group Members.
This position directly supervises HR Assistants, Receptionists or other employees as applicable to the individual site.
ABOUT THIS COMMUNITY
3200 Lake Johanna Blvd
Arden Hills, MN 55112
On the shores of Lake Johanna, a beautiful, wooded lakeside setting gives Johanna Shores a distinctly natural backdrop. Not far from either Minneapolis or St. Paul, this large community of dedicated staff offers a peaceful and refreshing place to work.
As an employee you can take advantage of a variety of amenities such as:
- Off-street parking (heated underground parking available for a monthly fee)
- Discounted employee meals
- Free Fitness Center access
- Onsite gift shop
This community offers the following care options: Assisted Living, Assisted Living with Memory Care, Care Center/Long Term Care, Long Term Care with Memory Care
Salary: $64,184 - $80,310/year (Based on Experience)
The Human Resource Manager has responsibility as a member of the site leadership team to participate in the planning and implementation of strategies and programming that assure high quality resident care while achieving short and long-term operational goals and objectives for the site.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Ensure that the mission, vision and desired culture are reflected in all communication, problem solving, and decision-making.
- Provide leadership in the development and implementation of human resource plans and systems including: position design and description, recruiting and selection, education and development, work environment safety, performance management, pay and benefit administration, reward and recognition, employee record management and overall employee relations.
- Develop and maintain monitoring systems and processes to ensure compliance with regulations and established policies/procedures.
- Effectively administer the pay and benefit systems for employees.
- Implement corporate human resources policy and systems on the campus.
NOTE: The Human Resources Manager I may also fulfill Office Manager and /or resident billing functions depending on the location.
- Education and Experience
a. HR Manager I: High School Diploma, prior administrative and supervisory/management experience; prior HR experience preferred.
b. HR Manager II: A minimum of two (2) years’ experience in Human Resources. 4-year college degree in human resource management, employee relations, business administration or related degree or experience.
c. HR Manager III: A minimum of five (5) years’ experience in Human Resources, generalist or HR management. 4-year college degree in human resource management, employee relations, business administration or related degree or experience.
- Demonstrated competencies in the full range of HR functional areas including, but not limited to, employee relations, and recruiting, planning and general HR policy and initiatives.
- Demonstrated computer proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, teamwork, problem solving, organizational, critical thinking, and customer service skills.
- Demonstrated compatibility with PHS's mission and operating philosophies.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.
Based in St. Paul, Minnesota–Presbyterian Homes & Services (PHS) is a nonprofit, faith-based organization providing a broad array of high-quality housing choices, care options and services for older adults. There are over 7,500 team members like you at PHS, serving more than 26,000 older adults through 60+ PHS-affiliated senior living communities in Minnesota, Iowa and Wisconsin, and through Optage® and other community services. PHS is also co-owner of Genevive®, the largest geriatric primary care practice in MN, providing comprehensive care for over 15,000 older adults.
An Innovative Leader: Established in 1955, PHS has earned the reputation as an Innovative Leader dedicated to promoting independence, purposeful living, and overall well-being. PHS is now one of the largest nonprofit senior housing and services providers in the US.
Our strong focus on our employees, means we are committed to an environment where you are valued and empowered to make a difference. With a strong commitment to team growth from within, roughly 80% of leadership roles are filled through the development of people like you. To learn more about PHS culture, benefits and team development, we invite you to visit the "Careers" section of our website.
Let's get you started.
PHS is an EEO/AA employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, or status with regard to public assistance.