Department: Human Resources
Full Time - 35 Hours/week
Benefits: Insurance - Medical, Dental, Vision, Pet, 403(B), T-Pass and so much more!!
Boston Senior Home Care is a private, nonprofit organization that provides case management, person-centered care planning, home care and long term services and supports to those who wish to remain in the community but require assistance to do so. One of 26 Aging Services Access Points (ASAPs) in Massachusetts, Boston Senior Home Care is committed to providing the best assistance possible for those in need. Although the majority of the people we assist are over age 60, we offer long term services and supports for children and young adults. We also provide programs and education initiatives for those serving as caregivers and information about maintaining a healthy lifestyle and controlling chronic disease at any age. We are proud of our organization, our staff, and the people we serve. We have been a part of the Boston community for more than 40 years and we love what we do.
We are located in Downtown Boston right off the South Station. So if you are motivated to contribute to the society, looking for a place to learn and grow with a great organization, apply and schedule a quick call with us!
Reporting to the Chief HR Officer & HR Manager, the HR Recruiter supports all Agency efforts to ensure the timely recruitment, hiring, and on-boarding of talent to fill all open positions. The incumbent will be responsible for all aspects of the recruitment life cycle. The HR Recruiter will be involved in all phases of the recruitment lifecycle, will source candidates for a variety of Agency operations and administrative roles across divisions, develop and nurture relationships with prospective talent and manage internal relationships with division and department managers.
The HR Recruiter will also assist the CHRO and division and department managers with implementing staffing strategies that align with Agency goals for attracting, developing, and retaining talented, high performers.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Execute full recruiting cycle including demographic research/evaluation, posting, sourcing, screening, selection and onboarding.
- Screens application, performs phone screens, coordinate interviews, support onboarding, and new employee orientation.
- Maintain documentations and build long-term relationships with managers in the organization. Participate in internal and external job fairs and college recruiting events.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE WOULD HAVE
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business or related field, with two or more years as a recruiter in a in a non-profit organization.
- Must have a full understanding of the recruitment life cycle.
- Strong communication, verbal and written, as well as strong relationship building skills are required.
- Proficiency with various technology and Human Resources Information Systems such as ApplicantPro, ADP HRIS and Payroll systems; MS Office Suite; various on-line job boards and social media platforms.
- Must possess excellent organizational skills and must be detailed oriented.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and comfortable working with a professional and diverse employee population.
WORK AUTHORIZATION/SECURITY CLEARANCE
- Must clear CORI background check
- Must be able to work in the United States
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Male/Female/Veteran/Disabled - Boston Senior Home Care affirms and supports diversity and inclusion in our workforce and recognizes all EEOC Factors.
Click below to apply and learn more about the role. The BSHC team looks forward to meeting you!
*Please mention you saw this ad on JobsInNonprofit.*