- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts
- Category: Admin-Other Administrative Positions
- Posting Date: 09/29/2022
- Application Deadline: Open until filled
Clinic Coordinators demonstrate the values and mission of Dana-Farber everyday by providing expert compassionate care to our patients with cancer.
- Create an exceptional patient experience by delivering outstanding customer service throughout the check in and check out process.
- Manage complex scheduling to meet patient needs.
- Act as a liaison for patients, families and providers.
- Respond to emergent and compliance matters with creative problem solving and critical thinking.
The Clinic Coordinator position may lead to career opportunities in administrative, team lead, and management roles. Dana-Farber is committed to offering a variety of personal, professional, and leadership development opportunities to all members of its workforce to meet the everchanging needs of our workforce and our industry.