Adult Day Program Instructor
- LADACIN Network, Inc
- Location: Lakewood, New Jersey
- Category: Admin-Adult And Continuing Education Programs Philanthropy-Administration Philanthropy-Administrative-Non-profit
- Posting Date: 10/12/2022
- Application Deadline: Open until filled
Come work as a Instructor at a non-profit agency that offers exceptional benefits with opportunities to grow and learn alongside accomplished leaders. We offer 6 weeks of paid time off, and much more.
LADACIN (Lifetime Assistance for Developmental and Challenging Individual Needs) has been in the business for 70 years and is a non-profit agency whose mission is to provide a continuum of care, including educational, therapeutic, social, residential, and support services to infants, children, and adults with complex physical and developmental disabilities or delays.
- We provide an exceptionally high level of service for our clients.
- We have a very well-respected staff.
- We believe in a work-life balance.
Full time (35 hrs. M-F) position in Adult Day Program at the Lehmann Center in Lakewood, NJ working with adults with disabilities. Bachelor’s degree and good computer and communication skills required. Creativity appreciated. DDD pre-service trainings and experience working with individuals with developmental and physical disabilities a-plus but will train.
LADACIN is based in Monmouth and Ocean counties. Our locations are in beautiful natural surroundings. This location is in Ocean County.
Why Should You Apply?
- Top benefits.
- Excellent growth opportunities.
- 5-day work week.
Apply through this ad or visit our Indeed page.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $21.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- NJ Drivers License (Required)
Please mention you saw this ad on JobsInNonprofit.com