- Volunteers Of America Inc Voa Western Washington
- Location: Everett, Washington
- Category: Nonprofit-Program Management Philanthropy-Administrative-Non-profit
- Posting Date: 01/27/2023
- Application Deadline: Open until filled
The Program Manager is responsible for the oversight and execution of day-to-day functioning of their assigned supported living program site(s):
- Some training and all scheduling of staff to meet client and agency needs.
- General case management of assigned client caseload.
- Maintaining positive communication with families and guardians, the community, other collaborative agencies and persons, and DDA.
- Ensuring clients receive supports identified in their PCSP/IISP. Ensure staff follow the Residential Guidelines and properly document.
- Understand and operate within the WACs, DDA, and VOAWW policies that govern community residential programs.
- Bachelors degree in a related human service field or at least two years experience working with developmentally disabled persons; experience in a supervisory position strongly preferred. Related experience can be substituted for educational requirements.
- Required, as a condition of employment, to obtain: CPR/First Aid certification, Nursing Assistant Registration within 120 days of employment, and to attend the required trainings as scheduled. Must pass (90%) the Mandated Reporting Post-Test.
- Must be organized and able to work independently.
- Knowledgeable and skilled in all MS Office applications.
- Effective organizational and interpersonal skills including written and verbal communication.
- Accepts responsibility for ones own actions and follows through on commitments.
- Must have and maintain an acceptable background check record per State guidelines.
- Must have reliable personal transportation and the ability to safely transport clients via personal and/or agency vehicles as well as obtain the necessary VOA training to do so.
- Demonstrates the necessary attitudes, knowledge and skills to deliver culturally competent services and work effectively in multi-cultural situations.
Benefits: Competitive pay; Paid medical, vision and dental insurance; 403(B) plan matching; Paid sick, holiday, and vacation time; Paid travel time between clients; Mileage reimbursement; free training and Flexible schedules.
Please mention you saw this ad on JobsInNonprofit.com