Partnership Manager Ignite Program
- World Vision USA
- Location: Remote,
- Category: Nonprofit-Program Management Philanthropy-Administrative-Non-profit
- Posting Date: 01/30/2023
- Application Deadline: Open until filled
Partnership Manager Ignite Program
World Vision is now hiring a Partnership Manager with the Ignite Program
01 At a Glance
Role: Partnership Manager with the Ignite Program
Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field or equivalent work experience (eight years).
Five years of work experience in one or more of the following: sales, fundraising, relationship management, marketing, and/or education.
Proven successful experience building strategic relationships, launching and completing initiatives, events or fundraisers.
Location: Remote. The role can be based in any of these 39 states.
Salary Range: $67,335.65 - $104,878.28 annually. Applies to locations with a market similar to our U.S. HQ in the Greater Seattle area. A different range may apply based on your work location. Typical hiring range is $70,000 to $85,000 annually. Job offers within the range are based on relevant job qualifications and pay equity. See Salary Range & Benefits section below for more details on our compensation and benefits. World Vision employees see our Salary Administration Guidelines and My Life My Benefits pages on our organization intranet known as The Vine.
02 The Job As Partnership Manager with the Ignite Program, you will oversee World Vision US' relationship with Christian school partners, effectively connecting World Vision's programs and strategies with partner's audience to reach fundraising and marketing goals. Work with partners to develop new fundraising strategies. In collaboration with Customer and Product Marketing, design offers targeted to partner audiences. Oversee marketing engagement plan design and execution. Help carry out our Christian organization's mission, vision, and strategies. Personify the ministry of World Vision by witnessing to Christ and ministering to others through life, deed, word and sign. You will also…
- Keep Christ central in our individual and corporate lives. Attend and participate in the leadership of devotions, weekly Chapel services, and regular prayer.
- Implement partner fundraising plans and oversee budgets for channel fundraising program(s). Evaluate results and recommend changes to strategies, coordinating efforts and gathering information as needed from staff across the organization.
- Serve as main World Vision contact, with primary responsibility for managing, growing and cultivating relationship with partner(s).
- In partnership with Branding and Campaigns and Customer and Product Marketing, develop marketing/fundraising plans, identifying appropriate messaging content and materials to promote World Vision to partner audiences.
- Responsible for collaborating with appropriate internal departments for donor and channel research.
- Work with Vendor Contract Services to manage and negotiate vendor/agency relationships.
- Work collaboratively with team members when assigned to work as a member of a team
- Responsible for public speaking, including leading presentations, facilitating professional development for staff/faculty, and speaking in front of classrooms or entire school campuses.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Keep informed of organizational announcements, activities and changes via regular reading of the WVUS Intranet and other corporate communication tools.
03 About World Vision USA When you work at World Vision, your passions and talents come together to meet the greatest needs in the world today. We go to ends of the earth and into the margins. Where few go and the road is less traveled. Because Jesus is alive in the hardest places to be a child. We are dangerously soft-hearted. But just the right kind of dangerous. That's because we're a global Christian humanitarian organization. We partner with children, families, and their communities to reach their full potential by tackling the causes of poverty and injustice. We empower people out of poverty. For real. For good. For nearly the last 70 years. Jesus' love at the center. Always. We're Christian and follow Jesus' example to show unconditional love to the poor and oppressed. Serving every child we can regardless of faith. Are you feeling called to explore joining us? We hope so.
04 You Bring a bachelor's degree in marketing or related field or equivalent work experience (eight years). In addition to education or education equivalent, requires five years of work experience in one or more of the following: sales, fundraising, relationship management, marketing, and/or education. Requires proven successful experience building strategic relationships, launching and completing initiatives, events or fundraisers.
Additional skills we`d like to see include:
- Strong relational intelligence and comfortable with public speaking
- Flexibility and attention to detail
- Intentionality and creativity
05 Let your work be your faith in action Every day, nearly 16,000 children under the age of 5 die from preventable causes. Our call to action is urgent. That’s why we’re looking for someone who is ready to place their expertise behind helping the world’s most vulnerable children. Every stroke of the keyboard, shift in strategy, and innovation in our marketing of fundraising initiatives can help influence whether someone chooses to help today or not. If not you, then who?
06 Salary Range & Benefits The full range for this position is $67,335.65 - $104,878.28 annually. This applies to locations with a market similar to our U.S. HQ in the Greater Seattle area. A different range may apply based on your work location. Typical hiring range is $70,000 to $85,000 annually. Job offers within the range are based on relevant job qualifications and pay equity. World Vision employees see our Salary Administration Guidelines and My Life My Benefits pages on our organization intranet known as The Vine. Please indicate the range you're targeting when asked during the application process. In addition, we have a robust and comprehensive benefits package to round out our total compensation package. Click here to learn more. Additionally, merit, auto allowance, and relocation may be available to eligible employees based on existing plans.
07 What happens next? Short-listed candidates are contacted for an initial phone conversation with our recruiting staff. Moving deeper into our selection process, candidates can expect to participate in a 1:1 interview with the hiring manager followed by a panel interview with members of our Ignite team.
Please mention you saw this ad on JobsInNonprofit.com